Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 9: Thing 23

Well, I can't believe I've made it through the 23 things! It has been an interesting journey. I really enjoyed parts of this course and I struggled through others. You Tube was fun, and I was glad to learn about the on-line tools that are available. This enabled me to learn several things that I would not have ordinarily taken the time to learn. It also reminded me that it is important to keep learning - lifelong learning should not be put on a back burner. As to weather or not I would take another course like this - I'd have to think about it, but I probably would be game! I'm glad I was able to finish. Thanks for the experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.